Wednesday, November 2, 2016

DSC#205 Scarecrow



Hello!  Look at this great fall challenge today - I can't wait to see what everyone has done!

I love this card.  Does the orange layer look familiar?  It is leftover product from a Paper Pumpkin Kit and I love how great it looks on this card.  That's why its a great idea to save the leftover supplies, you never know when they will come in handy.

I just love this scarecrow!  I colored him in using a Blender Pen and my ink pads.  He's mounted with Dimensionals.


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cookie Cutter Halloween
Ink:  Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry,
        Crumb Cake
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Punch:  Cookie Cutter Builder

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the blog hop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...