Wednesday, November 9, 2016

DSC#206 Treat Holders


Hi!  This weeks challenge was a fun one.  We all know that Stampin' Up! has quite a few super cute packaging dies.  I couldn't decide which one to make so I ended up making two!

I haven't played with my Pyramid Pals Thinlits in a long time.  I thought this little Cookie Cutter deer fit perfectly on there.  I used my Perfect Pines stamp set and framelits to make two trees for the side panels. I probably should have added some fun ribbon or something, but I kept it simple.

There's plenty of room inside for one or two of my favorite treats - Lindt truffles!

For this next one I cut two of the smaller panels from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and made a small bag to hold these super yummy chocolate covered peppermint sticks.  I decorated it using the Pretty Pines Thinlits. I just love this DSP!!

Supplies
Stampe Set:  Perfect Pines, Cookie Cutter Christmas
Paper:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, This Christmas DSP, Crumb Cake, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink:  Garden Green, Early Espresso
Big Shot:  Pyramid Pals, Pretty Pines, and Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
Punch:  Cookie Cutter Builder

Hope you enjoyed our blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...