Wednesday, November 16, 2016

DSC#207 Falling In Love Suite


Hi!  I'm pretty excited about this week's challenge.  Since I attended a Stampin' Up! On Stage event this month I was able to pre-order some new product that will be available in January.  This card is made with some of those new products!!


I used the So in Love stamp set, the coordinating So Detailed Thinlits Dies, Falling in Love DSP, and some Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon.  Oops, forgot to mention the new Stitched Shaped Framelits (pink circle) too!  Love these! I did a little stamping on the DSP right under the sentiment. The DSP is very soft and pretty, perfect for wedding and many other occassions. Wait until you see the rest of the products in this suite, they are all so very pretty.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  So in Love
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Falling in Love DSP
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride
Big Shot:  So Detailed Thinlits, Stitched Shaped Framelits
Ribbon:  Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...