DSC#208 Christmas Cookies


Hi!  I love this week's color challenge.  I've used these three colors (although I substituted Real Red for the Cherry Cobbler for these cards) for several of my Christmas cards this year.  It a perfect color scheme for the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set!


As you can see I used the beautiful and Candy Cane Lane DSP for a base layer on these cards.  This paper just makes me happy! The coordinating Baker's Twine is super fun too!

SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Christmas Pines
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Punch:  Cookie Cutter Builder
Big Shot: Banners Framelits
Ribbon:  Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed this weeks blog hop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185