Monday, November 14, 2016

Mini Clipboards

Hi!  I've been trying to use up some the supplies I have been hoarding over the years and I came across some 4" x 4" coasters and some fun DSP left over from Sale-A-Bration a couple of years ago and thought that I would make these mini clipboards.  I love them and have been giving them away for little gifts!

These were quite popular awhile ago so many of you may know how to make them already.  What I did was cut the DSP into 4 x 4 inch squares.  I then glued it onto the coasters (you could use any size chipboard too) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trimmed the corners.  I took a short strip of DSP (whatever size fits your clip) and attached it to the binder clips with Fast Fuse Adhesive.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by.  We are expecting another fabulous fall day here in Wisconsin - I hope to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...