Sunday, November 20, 2016

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I got my Paper Pumpkin on Friday and put them together right away, of course I forgot to post a sample then!  Oh well, at least I remembered while it was still the weekend.

So, as you can see, this month the kit contained supplies to make 8 notecards that look like this.  It's cute, but it was a lot of fussing around for me.  Each of the four layers are mounted with either Dimensionals or glue dots.  It's hard to see, but there is a vellum piece behind the 3 cut out layers.  They included a stamp set that had the trees and 2 of the houses in it.  Of course, I just had to pick the card that I did the worse stamping on to photograph!  Oh well, it's ok, now the trees look like they have some snow on them!

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...