Saturday, November 26, 2016

Peeking Reindeer

Hello!  I saw a cute gift tag on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and I thought that it would make a cute Christmas card. Here's a couple that I made.
 I used a lot of product making these cards!  First, I used Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to make the Reindeer.  Next, I used the Hearth & Home Thinlits to make the window. Last, but not least, I used the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies to decorate the top of the window.

I'm totally in love with the This Christmas Specialty DSP.  It's lightweight and I like every single pattern.  I thought it worked out nice for these cards.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...