Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stamp Class Project

Hello!  I thought I would share the 8 x 8 sampler we made at my stamp class this past weekend.  (We used both current and retired product.)


I was pretty happy with how this turned out, you know me...I like things pretty clean and simple. It's hard to tell from this photo, but a lot of the stamped images were mounted with Dimensionals, the "fall" letters were embossed using the Big Shot and the Woodgrain embossing folder, and the leaves were curled using a Bone Folder to give the project some dimension.  We put them in 8 x 8 shadow boxes.

Current Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Cookie Cutter Halloween, Sheltering Tree, Vintage Leaves
Paper: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Big Shot:  Leaflets Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Punch:  Cookie Cutter Builder

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...