Saturday, November 12, 2016

Stamp Class

Hello!  I thought I would share the cards that we made in my stamp class last weekend.

We used the Cottage Greetings to make this card.

For this card we used the Swirly Birds stamp set and the matching Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.

Last, but not least, this card was made using the sentiment from the Cottage Greetings stamp set and the flowers/leaves were cut out using the Big Shot and the Botanical Builder Framelits. Unfortunately  this DSP was only available last spring.  I've been hoarding it, but thought it was finally time to let go and use some of it! LOL

That's it for today, have a great weekend!  I plan on stamping a little this weekend, so that will be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...