Sympathy Cards

Hi.  We recently lost my mother-in-law and I made my husbands siblings some cards.  I did get much inspiration from Pinterest, but I tried to make them my own by changing a few things. I kept the color scheme of Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Delightful Dijon.
For this card I used the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and coordinating thinlits along with the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases.

 This card also used the tree from the Thoughtful Branches Thinlits.  I saw this card made using the Sheltering Tree set and it looked very nice too.

This card was stamped with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and the leaves were cut out using the coordinating thinlits.

This one was stamped using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set also and then cut out using the framelits.

I love each and everyone of these cards, just as I do my in-laws.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185