Christmas Pines in Mint

Hello!  I spend a lot of time looking on Pinterest at cards.  I saw quite a few cards made using the Christmas Pines stamp set using lighter/pastel greens.  This is not something I would think of to do on my own, however I was inspired by several different stampers to give it a try. 
My card base is Very Vanilla, the darker layer is Soft Suede (although it looks darker than that in these photos, and the stamped layer is Very Vanilla. The pines are stamped in Mint Macaron and the sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.

I used the same colors on this card.  Did you notice the ribbon?  I finally opened my spool of Copper Metallic Thread!!! These were a lot of fun to make and I was very happy with how they turned out.  Now, who to send them to...

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Christmas Pines, Reason for the Season
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron
Big shot:  Pretty Pines Thinlits
Ribbon:  Copper Metallic

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185