Wednesday, December 7, 2016

DSC#209 Another Christmas Cookie


Hi!  This week's challenge just makes me think of cookies! Ha! I guess you can see what's coming...that's right, another Cookie Cutter Christmas card!  Boy, I sure have gotten my monies worth out the this stamp set this year!

This is a "Z" fold card.  I used the Peaceful Pines stamp set and coordinating Perfect Pines Framelits to make the trees. The Candy Cane Lane DSP was the perfect backdrop for these cute little cookies!

Here's a view from the top. I love making these cards, they are so much fun!

I cut a small whisper White rectangle to stamp the sentiment on and adhered it to the side panel.  (I signed the card before I put the Crumb Cake strip on, it made it a lot easier to do!)

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Cookie Cutter Christmas, Peaceful Pines
Paper:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Garden Green,Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Garden Green
Punch:  Cookie cutter Builder
Big Shot:  Perfect Pines Framelits
Extras: Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Thanks for checking out our blog hop today. Hope you had fun and got some ideas for your next card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...