Wednesday, December 28, 2016

DSC#211 Special Reason


Hello!  Well, it's the last DOstamperSTARS blog hop of 2016.  What fun we have had this year.  This week's sketch is one I've been wanting to try for awhile and now I have a "Special Reason" to make it!

I used the Special Reason stamp set from the new 2017 Occasions catalog. Now this set comes with a coordinating framelits set, however, I haven't purchased it yet.  I was lucky enough to win Prize Patrol at our On Stage event in November and this is the stamp set that I won.  They showed us some really fun ideas using the framelits so I can't wait to get them. Anyway, just so you know, the flower and leaf that are mounted with Dimensionals on the top half of the card were hand cut! LOL The colors I worked with this week are from the 2016-2018 In Color collection, I think they look very nice together.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Special Reason
Paper:  Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo 

I hope you enjoyed today's blog hop.  I think I am going to take a few days off, so I will see you next year!  I wish you all a very healthy and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...