Saturday, December 24, 2016

Gift Card Holder & Box

Hello!  Gift cards are often the gift of choice at our house.  Since they aren't too exciting to open I usually try to spruce up the gift card holders.  This is what I made this year for my husband and son.

Here's the front cover of the booklet.  I've used the Candy Cane Lane DSP on the covers for the holder, and as you can see I used my favorite Cookie Cutter Christmas gingerbread man to decorate it too.

I kept the first page simple (this is for guys after all).  These images are from the Snow Place stamp set.

This next page was decorated with Peaceful Pines stamp set and the Perfect Pines Framelits. (Normally I wouldn't use Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink for Christmas gifts, but I was trying to keep with the color scheme! Except for the tree of course.  Just had to be traditional there.)

Another page using the Snow Place stamp set.

Last, I used the reindeer from Cookie Cutter Christmas.  If these were for girls I think I would have used ribbon, sequins, etc., but for my two guys this will do. 

I decided to make little boxes to put the gift card holders in.  This is the top of the box. Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool it is so easy to make any size box you need. 

That's is for today.  Hope you all are able to take some time to relax and enjoy down time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...