Wednesday, December 21, 2016

More Cookie Cutter Christmas

Hi!  Here are the last of the Christmas cards I made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the coordinating punch.  I will be posting one more project later this week using the set, but this is the last of the cards.

I decided to use a layer of the Candy Cane Lane DSP on these two cards.  Boy, I really tried to use this stuff up, but I guess I hoarded more than I thought...still several sheets left!  Love the body and girl cooked and the sentiment on these cards.

How cute is this little guy?  This card just makes me smile!

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...