Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak

Hello!  I thought I would take a break from Christmas cards and show you what we made last month at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event.  I really like a lot of the new items that will be available on January 4th. Surprised, aren't you?  LOL
I colored the blank DSP with watercolor pencils.  Yep, they are bringing back watercolor pencils!!!! Yippee!!! The paper is a Sale-A-Bration item, which means it's FREE with a $50 purchase.

Here's a new stamp set called Balloon Adventures and Party Animal DSP.

How pretty is this card? The stamp set is called So in Love, the thinlits are called So Detailed and the DSP is called Falling in Love.

Last, but not least, are these little Valentine cards.  This stamp set is calledSealed with Love and it coordinates with the Love Note Framelits. I already ordered this suite!

That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185