Thursday, December 22, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

Hello! The Santa's Sleigh stamp set and coordinating Thinlits Dies was one set that I didn't get to do as much with as I would have liked this year.  I've seen so many cool things done with the sleigh, but never got around to making them.  I did get to make a few cards and have a couple to share today.
As you can see this sleigh base was cut out using silver metallic paper. It is amazing how cool this turned out using the Big Shot and the Thinlits. The card base on this one is Soft Sky.


On this card I use Night of Navy for the card base and gold metallic paper for the sleigh.  Both cards were fun to make, a little time consuming, but fun! Next year I'm going to try and make a 3D sleigh to hold candy - what a fun little gift that would be for someone.

Enjoy your day and thanks for spending a few minutes with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...