Monday, December 19, 2016

The Last of Christmas Pines

Hello!  Well, I have to say that time has been getting away from me lately.  I have several cards photographed and ready to be posted on here, but I haven't gotten to it yet.  It seems that since I have retired that I do a lot less!  Anyway I decided to post the rest of the cards that I have made using the Christmas Pines stamp set and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.

On this card two of the pine cones are stamped on the Very Vanilla cardstock and the center on has been cut out using the Thinlits. I sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink.


I love this card.  Since it's been so long since I've made it, I'm not sure who inspired me to make it, but I have seen several using the music paper and just had to make my own. The Bow Builder Punch was used to make the bow.

The bow, pine cone and the green leaves were all cut out using the Big Shot and the Thinlits.

For some reason I don't usually photograph the inside of my cards, but this time I remembered!  It really adds a lot when you stamp on the inside too.  I think my stamping New Year's resolution is to do more of that! 

Hope you enjoyed these cards, and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...