Monday, January 2, 2017

Another Special Reason

Hello!  I made this 4" x 4" card awhile ago using a new set from the 2017 Occasions catalog which goes live on January 4th.

The flower and leaves were hand cut using my paper snips.  I used my retired Circle Framelits to cut out the center of the card base and then stamped the flower onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I adhered to the inside of the front flap.  I love the look of the leaf veins (?) that I stamped onto the front, it adds a nice soft touch.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Special Reason
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...