Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Calendar

Hello.  Last year Paper Pumpkin had a calendar kit that I put together and kept on my stamping desk. While I didn't keep the pages, I did keep the stand, and since I liked having it I decided to make my own calendar to display this year.  Here are the January and February pages.

You can find many different printable calendars online and can cut them to the size you like.  I found this one on Splitcoast Stampers.  I used the Snow Place stamp set for this page. The base is a retired 4" x 6" piece of DSP.

I love this one!  All of the supplies used to make the February page can all be found in the new 2017 Occasions catalog except for the scalloped heart, it is from a retired framelits set.  The DSP is called Sending Love and the embellishments were all cut out using my Big Shot and the Love Notes Framelits.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...