Wednesday, January 18, 2017

DSC#214 Nailed It


Hi! What a great challenge this week.  I love embossing folders and too often I forget to use them. Nothing like a bit of texture, it adds a lot to a card.


The Woodgrain embossing folder has always been a favorite of mine, but now that I have the Nailed It stamp set I love it even more!  It goes perfect with all these tools! I stamped the tools in Jet Black Stazon Ink and then colored them in with our new Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. As you can probably tell they have matching Framelits too!!!!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Nail It
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Big Shot: Build It Framelits Dies
Extras:  Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the blog hop!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...