Wednesday, January 11, 2017

DSC#213 Love Basket


Hi!  Oh, Valentines! What a fun challenge this week. I always have a little basket of candy on the end of my island in our kitchen, so this week I made a new one for Valentine's Day.

My retired Berry Basket die was once again put to good use. I knew I wanted to keep it pretty simple this year so I stamped directly on the basket and didn't add any embellishments at all.  It turned out exactly how I wanted. A wonderful surprise was how sturdy the Whisper White Thick cardstock was! 


Here's a different view.  I will never get tired of these baskets, they really hold a lot of candy!!!  LOL.   Since I didn't want staples showing I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to put the basket together.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Sealed with Love
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White Thick Cardstock

Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute basket!! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea Connie. I haven't purchased that strawberry basket....don't temp me!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...