Wednesday, January 25, 2017

DSC#215 Sealed with Love


Hello!  Loved this week's sketch and I knew the Sending Love DSP would be perfect to use for a Valentine's card.
The Sealed with Love stamp set and the coordinating Love Notes Framelits are so fun to work with. My favorite part of this card is the sentiment I stamped on that teeny tiny scrap of paper and then glued it to the arrow! Took me awhile to come up with that idea.  :)

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Sealed with Love
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Sending Love DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Big Shot: Love Notes Framelits

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Clever way you added the greeting on the arrow, Connie! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...cute Connie. I too love the way you put that sentiment on the arrow. Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...