Monday, January 16, 2017

Flourishing Sympathy

Hello. Today I am sharing a sympathy card I made using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.


I used the coordinating Flourish Thinlits Dies and my Big Shot to cut the leaf and the diagonal decorative strip. The flower and leaves were stamped once and then a second time onto Whisper White cardstock. This card was made for a dear friend who recently lost another one of her friends, so I made it using some of our favorite colors.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Flourishing Phrases
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder
Big Shot:  Flourish Thinlits Dies

Thanks for stopping by today! I got some new stamp sets the other day and have been having fun playing with them...looking forward to sharing my ideas with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...