It's Sale-A-Bration Time!!!



Hi!  Just a quick post letting you know that it's my favorite time of year...Sale-A-Bration.  That means for every $50.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! products you can choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Also, the 2017 Occasions catalog went live today.  Stampin' Up! really outdid themselves this time.  There are some fabulous items in this catalog.  I just placed an order and cannot wait to share with you all the cool cards I will be making.

For you convenience I have added links (on the right side panel of my blog) to both of these catalogs. If you place an order I would be grateful if you chose me as your demonstrator.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185