Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Lift Me Up Birthday

Hello!  It was my Mother's Birthday yesterday and this is the fun card I sent her. The new Lift Me Up stamp set and the coordinating Up & Away Thinlits dies were used to make this card.

This is a "Z" fold card that I was inspired to make after seeing one on Pinterest made by Bronwyn Eastley. When you have time look up this stamp set on Pinterest, there are a ton of awesome samples!

Here's a view from the top.  The card base is Soft Sky and the grass is my favorite green, Wild Wasabi. I really love the shapes of the clouds in this set. The 2016-2018 In Colors were perfect for making the balloons.

Here's a side view.  This little trees are from the November Paper Pumpkin kit, I just stamped them and cut them out with my Paper Snips. This card was fun to make and my Mom said she liked it. Although, I'm not sure she would ever tell me if she didn't! LOL

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Lift Me Up
Paper:  Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, 2016-2018 In Colors
Ink:  2016-2018 In Colors, Smokey Slate
Big Shot: Up & Away Thinlits Dies

Thank you so very much for stoping by. Happy stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...