Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sealed with Love Sampler

Hello!  I couldn't resist using the Sending Love Suite products to make a Valentine Sampler for my shadow box frame.  This took me a couple of weeks to put together, things were just not clicking until this morning, but I think it was worth the wait.


I decided to stick with only these three colors, which was kind of hard for me since I'm such a "pink girl"!!  As you can tell, this is the view looking down from the top.


This view was taken from the side so you can see some of the 3D pieces.


Here's what it looks like in the frame. I just love the little envelope framelits and the little notes that slip inside!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Sealed with Love
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sending Love DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Big Shot: Love Notes Framelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by. Hope I have inspired you to try your own Valentine sampler!!


2 comments:

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...