Sunday, January 22, 2017

Special Birthday

Hello!  I'm very excited to share this birthday card that I made for my sister in law Cindy. I've had the Special Reason stamp set since November, but I just got the coordinating Framelits last week and couldn't wait to try them out.


Isn't it cool?!?  When you use the Framelit for the bigger flower it cuts out the petals and you can stamp the flower to show through or just have DSP or cardstock showing through. If you take the outline Framelit and run it through the Big Shot again it makes the Sweet Sugarplum flower on the left.  The little flower was stamped with Peekaboo Peach and then I dabbed a blender pen on the Flirty Flamingo stamp pad and colored the center of the flower.  I was pretty pleased with how this turned out!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Special Reason
Paper & Ink:  2016-2018 In Colors
Big Shot:  Stylish Stems Framelits Dies

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

1 comment:

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...