Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Avant Garden Frame

Hello!  Today I thought I would share one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets with you.  Just in case you haven't heard about Sale-A-Bration, when you purchase $50.00 in Stampin' Up! products you earn one of the items in the Sale-A-Bration flyer for free!  This promo runs from January 4th through March 31st, 2017. You can click on the button over on the right side to view the flyer.


This frame was included in a Paper Pumpkin kit quite some time ago and I decided to change the stamped image using the Avant Garden stamp set. I inked the image and stamped the flower on the right, then immediately stamped the flower on the left without re-inking the stamp togged a lighter image.


After stamping I used my Big Shot and one of the square Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to cut it out.
Even thought the color didn't match, I used a piece of Blushing Bride Solid Baker's Twine to make a bow just to add a little something extra.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Avant Garden
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron
Big Shot:  Stitched Shapes Framelits
Extra:  Blushing Bride Solid Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to re-purpose a frame by adding a stamped project!

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is really lovely!!!! I really like this stamp set, and am inspired by your creating this pretty framed piece out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me today. This is beautiful and I am going to try it right away. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...