Monday, February 6, 2017

Cool Treats Birthday

Hello!  For one of my Mom's Christmas gifts I made her some cards to fit in some larger 4" x 6" envelopes she had on hand.  This one was made using the Cool Treats stamp set and the coordinating Frozen Treat Framelits Dies. 


I really love these "cool" treats!  Dimensionals were used to mount them, and if you add a pack of them to your order, along with the stamp set and framelits, you will earn a free Sale-A-Bration item. How cool is that?!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cool Treats
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugar Plum, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Big Shot:  Frozen Treat Framelits Dies
Punch: Banner Triple

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...