Cool Treats Birthday

Hi!  Boy, time has gotten away from me again. I don't know what it is about nice weather that makes me forget to post a project! We have had a few gorgeous days here in Wisconsin and I have been spending much of it outside and not inside stamping.  Today is my sister-in-laws birthday and this is the card I made for her.

This was made using several products from the Cool Treats Suite in the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  Isn't this DSP pretty? I also love the Frozen Treats Dies that I used to cut out the bowl, spoon, ice cream, chocolate sauce and the cherry.

The patterned layer on the bowl is from the Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape pack.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cool Treats
Paper:  Tasty Treats DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz, Peekaboo Peach Watermelon Wonder, Crumb
            Cake, Pool Party
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party
Big Shot:  Frozen Treats Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Extras: Dimensionals, Tasty Treats Washi Tape

Hope you liked the card. Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185