Wednesday, February 1, 2017

DSC#216 Valentine


Hi!  Today we have a nice color challenge that gave me a chance to get another Valentine card made.


I used the Love Notes Framelits Dies and my Big Shot to cut out the super cool hearts on the right side of the card, the mini envelope, red and blue hearts, and the arrows.  One of the stamps from the Sealed with Love set was used to stamp the pattern on the card base. The Sending Love Suite is really fun to work with and the possibilities are endless!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Sealed with Love
Paper:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink:  Soft Sky, Real Red
Big Shot:  Love Notes Framelits Dies
Extra:  White Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed our blog hop today!

2 comments:

  1. That's the perfect spot to stamp that little sentiment! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Connie. I LOVE this set too. So much fun to use.

    ReplyDelete

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...