Wednesday, February 8, 2017

DSC#217 So Detailed


Hello!  I have to say this week's challenge was a real challenge for me! LOL  I knew what colors and stamp set I would use right away, but things did not come together as easily as I thought they would. That's what so great about these challenges, they really get me thinking and trying new things.  Well, enough chatter, here's what I made...


I used the So Detailed Thinlits Dies and the So in Love stamp set to make this card.  All the flowers on the right side have been stamped with Night of Navy ink.  The flowers on the left are actually cut out of Night of Navy cardstock using the Thinlits and my Big Shot. Pretty cool, huh? I love how detailed the Thinlits are. It's hard to see, but I used some Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine to tie a bow on the left side of the card. That cute and simple "Thank You" is from the All Things Thanks stamp set which is featured in the 2017 Occasions catalog.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  So in Love
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink:  Night of Navy
Big Shot:  So Detailed Thinlits
Extra: Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this week's challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love the card Connie! Guess we made it work without that DSP we didn't have. LOL! 😀😅😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Blue is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, it turned out great! Thanks for playing along on this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...