Wednesday, February 22, 2017

DSC#219 Moon Baby


Hi! I've been working on a baby scrapbook lately and I was pretty excited that I was able to today's sketch on a couple of pages.  Here's how it turned out....

Both pages are identical.  I used some retired Whisper White DSP for the base layer and some retired 2015-2017 Envelope Paper for the accent pieces. 

This stamped image is from the Moon Baby stamp set.  I used Basic Black ink stamped on Shimmery White Cardstock and colored it in with a Blender Pen and ink pads.


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Moon Baby
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
Big Shot:  Lots of Labels Framelits

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the blog hop!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to transfer the sketch to a scrapbook page. It's adorable! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Connie, Love that Mint Macaron paper, totally baby look. So soft...

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...