Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a couple more cards I made using the Sealed with Love stamp set, the Love Notes Framelits Dies, and the Sending Love DSP.

I love this card.  I used the framelits to cut the shapes out of the Whisper White layer and then placed a piece of the DSP behind it before mounting it to the Real Red card base.

This is another fun card.  I used one of the framelits to cut the right edge of the card.  The little envelope is so cute, I plan on using that on cards for other occasions as well.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your day is filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...