Sunday, February 26, 2017

Butterfly Basics

Hello!  Today I am sharing a little bit larger card, 4 1/2" x 6 1/4", that I made using the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
I colored in the flower with a Blender Pen and I'm guessing my Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi ink pads.  The reason I am guessing is that this card was part of a gift I gave to my mom for Christmas. While I took photos of the cards before I gave them to her I didn't write down any directions! So sorry about that! I thought I would share it anyway since this card could be made with a variety of colors and they all would look beautiful. I stamped the fern stamp a couple of times on the base layer and then mounted the rectangle piece with Dimensionals on top of it. If you look closely you can see that I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the flower petals. The Baker's Twine was left over from a Paper Pumpkin kit.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Paper:  Very Vanilla

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...