Monday, March 6, 2017

Baby Scrapbook Time!

Hello!  Over the past couple of weeks I've posted a couple of baby scrapbook pages and wanted to share the rest of them now that I am finished with it.

Here's the front cover.  I used the Something for Baby, Made with Love & Any Occasion stamp sets.  

On these two pages I used the Moon Baby stamp set.  I colored in the images with a blender pen and my ink pads.

This set of pages was made using the Playful Pals stamp set and the coordinating Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies.

This spread was made using the retired Toy Box stamp set.

I love these two pages.  The stamp set is called Lift Me Up and the coordinating Thinlets are called Up & Away.

I couldn't make one of these without using the retired Zoo Babies stamp set.  Sorry that it's hard to see, but I used the Stitched Frames Framelits to cut out the squares. All of the gray ones are scalloped. I really like the leaves peeking out from behind!

This spread is another favorite of mine.  I used the Cool Treats stamp set along with the coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies to make these two. The washi tape at the top and the DSP along the bottom are part of this suite in the 2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog. 

Last, but not least.  My friend is a Chicago Bears fan so I made a Bear page in blue and orange.  The bear is from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and was punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.

Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed looking at the rest of this scrapbook. I have to say that this just might be my most favorite one yet! 

If you have any questions, or wish to order any products to make your own, please contact me.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Happy Birthday

Hello! I've been wanting to make a card like this for a long time now. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm glad I finally made it...