Sunday, March 12, 2017

Basket Bunch Calendar Pages

Hello!  Today I have a couple more pages to share that I made for my desk calendar. Since the months were April and May I decided to get some use out of my new Basket Bunch stamp set and coordinating Basket Builder Dies.

Since the 2015-2017 In Colors will be leaving us soon I decided to use them for April.  How cool are these eggs. I just love the delicate top layers, and that basket is just too cute!  My favorite die in the set has to be the grass. It just is fun!!

April Showers brings May flowers!  I stamped the flowers with Basic Black ink and them cut them out using the dies. Easy peasy, but very cute. Looking at these two calendar pages while I'm stamping are just going to cheer me up.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Basket Bunch
Paper:  2015-2017 In Colors, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Ink:  Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder
Big Shot:  Basket Builder Framelits Dies

That's all for today.  Thank you so very much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I like the calendars that you are making. I also love that stamp set. I am going to use your neat idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...