Wednesday, March 8, 2017

DSC#221 Mini Egg Carton


Hello!  Boy was I excited to see this week's challenge.  Stampin' Up! has some cute Mini Egg Cartons that are perfect for this week and I have them! LOL ($8.00 for 8 4"x4"x2 3/4" cartons) I thought the Basket Bunch stamp set and coordinating Basket Builder Framelits Dies were perfect for decorating the carton.

Here's the view from the top. These carton come in a natural creme color so you can color them any color you want.  I mixed some Pool Party ink with rubbing alcohol in a Stampin' Spritzer to color this one. Aren't the grass and eggs fabulous?!

Here's the inside.  I just love this little bunny!  These cartons could really hold a lot of candy if you wanted them to.  As you can see I was able to put in 4 little plastic eggs. I used my Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi markers to color the carrots and a blender pen and ink pads to color the bunny.

These are going to make perfect Easter gifts for family and friends. The decorating possibilities are endless.


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Basket Bunch
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Pool Party
Ink:  Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Jet Black Stazon, Smoky Slate
Big Shot:  Basket Builder Framelits Dies
Punch:  Banner Triple, Corner
Extras:  Stampin' Spritzer

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this weeks blog hop.

3 comments:

  1. Awe....this is so cute Connie. I didn't purchase those Egg Cartons, darn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute egg carton! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Connie! I love the cute bunny on the inside!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...