Wednesday, March 22, 2017

DSC#223 Moon Baby


Hello!  Boy I have to admit that I really, really love my card this week!  It's really nothing fancy, but I love it anyway. :)

So, after  all that build up I have to say that this card is so much cuter in person! LOL  The white squares are mounted with Dimensionals so they really pop when looking at the card. I used the Moon Baby stamp set with Jet Black Stazon ink and color the images in with a Blender Pen and my ink pads.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Moon Baby
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy, Carried Away DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Real Red, Crushed Curry

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop!!

4 comments:

  1. Connie, we must have been sharing one creative brain on this card. I like how included the images of the baby. Very cute-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing along on this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! (PS...I like your new blog layout)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. I love your interpretation of the sketch. I am waiting on moon baby to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute. I love your interpretation of the sketch. I am waiting on moon baby to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...