Wednesday, March 29, 2017

DSC#224


Hi!  What a great color challenge we have this week.  I can't wait to see what all the STARS have made!  I decided to make a bookmark this week and I have to say that I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.

I used the Delicate Details Sale-A-Bration stamp set for the lacy boarders - aren't they pretty? The flowers are from the Special Reason stamp set which I stamped 3 times (without re-inking). I used the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies and my BigShot to cut out the top layer of the lighter, bottom two flowers. It just so happened that this month's Paper Pumpkin kit came with some Sweet Sugarplum Baker's Twine, so I was able to use that for my hassle!  I just love when I can use leftover products from the PP kits!

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Delicate Details, Special Reason
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Old Olive
Big Shot:  Stylish Stems Framelits
Punch:  Scalloped Tag Topper

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed our blog hop.

2 comments:

  1. ooh - that is a GREAT idea!! Thanks for sharing and Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bookmark! The delicate borders Stamp Set is so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...