Tuesday, March 7, 2017

High Tide Birthday

Hi!  Today is my son's birthday so I wanted to share the card I made for him.

We have happy memories of the many light houses and beaches we have visited during our travels, so I am pretty sure he will like this card.  I used the High Tide stamp set that can be found in the 2017 Occasions catalog.  This set has many possibilities and I am looking forward to making more cards with it. I bet it would be awesome to use on scrapbook pages as well!

After stamping the water and sand I took my Blender Pen and lightly colored over the stamped images to fill the areas in with a little color.  The sky was lightly sponged with Soft Sky ink. The bird is fussy cut and glued onto the card - really had to be carful with those skinny legs!!!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  High Tide
Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Crushed
         Curry

That's it for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...