Monday, March 20, 2017

March Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  Got my Paper Pumpkin kit for March on Saturday and I have to say that I love it!  I was a little down in the dumps too, so it was extra fun.  Take a look at everything that came with this one.

Oops, I forgot the cute little pompoms. They are the same colors as the Baker's Twine.

You get enough supplies to make 9 of these cute little mini cards.  Love the all the bunny faces that came with the stamp set!

I am all set for Easter. The kit included 9 of these cute little bags too!  They really hold a lot of candy!

Well, that's it for today. Next month we are getting a special Paper Pumpkin that was designed by our CEO, Sara Douglas. I heard it's one that you don't want to miss out on, so sign up today! (I would really appreciate it if you chose me as your demonstrator if you don't already have one.)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...