Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tasty Trucks

Hello!  Today I am sharing another Watercolor Pencil project. This time I used the Tasty Trucks stamp set from the 2017 Sale-A-Bration catalog. You can earn this set for free when you purchase $50 on Stampin' Up! products.

I stamped the truck image on Shimmery White Cardstock, added the sentiment and the tacos, got busy coloring it in.

Last time I used a Aqua Painter to finish my project, on this one I used a Blender Pen. You have more control with a Blender Pen, which I happen to like, but I don't think it looks as smooth/blended.  

There's a story behind this project.  It was my son's birthday recently and I made this envelope to put some money in for him. On Tuesdays during the sumner months a taco truck comes to his office at lunch time. He loves eating there, so we bought him his first taco lunch of the season. I knew as soon as I saw this set that I had to have it just so I could make him something with it! LOL

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...