Saturday, March 25, 2017

Two More Calendar Pages

Hello!  So, Sale-A-Bration ends on the 31st and I realized that I haven't even shared all of the sets I've earned yet! Yikes! I'm still working on my desk calendar and decided to use a couple of the sets on that.

The Hey, Chick stamp set is so darn cute! I stamped the images with Stazon Ink and colored them in using the new Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. The dirt was applied using a Sponge Dauber.

Here's July. I used the MakeA Medallion set with Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy ink. Oops, I just realized that I forgot to stamp the center image on the top left medallion. Guess I will have to go back and fix it otherwise it will drive me nuts all of July! LOL

That's it for today. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...