Wednesday, April 19, 2017

DSC# 227 Cool Treats


Hello!  I was pretty excited about this sketch...forced me to use some of the DSP I've been hoarding again!!! 

I made this card for my "sweet, and very cool" niece Amanda! Thought she might like a little ice cream on her birthday. The Tasty Treats DSP and Frozen Treats  Framelits Dies did almost all the work - not much stamping on this one.  You can't see much of it, but I love the cone - I used two of the dies to make it. If you like these products they are all on sale right now, and believe me the possibilities are endless with this suite.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Crazy about You
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Chocolate
            Chip, Tasty Treats DSP
Ink: Pool Party
Big Shot: Frozen Treats Framelits Dies

Thanks for much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed our blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Connie, I bet she'll like it! Thanks for playing along on this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...