Wednesday, April 5, 2017

DSC#225 Basket Bunch Square


Hi! Welcome to another DOstamperSTARS blog hop. Today's photo was a wonderful inspiration. I have been working on an Easter sampler and this image gave me an idea for one of the squares. 

I used the Basket Bunch stamp set and the Basket Builder Framelits Dies to make this 4" x 4" square. I stamped the flowers with Jet Black Stazon Ink and colored them in using a Blender Pen and ink pads. I sponged the Whisper White square with Marina Mist ink so it looked a little bit like the sky and not quite so white. I'm going to try and finish the sampler this week and will post the entire project on Saturday - stop by and take a peak.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Basket Bunch
Paper:  Whisper White, Emerald Envy
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Marina Mist
Big Shot:  Basket Builder Framelits
Extra: Sponge

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop.


4 comments:

  1. Darling square...can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use the Basket Builder stamps and dies! Sort of whimsical. I love the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use the Basket Builder stamps and dies! Sort of whimsical. I love the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe....what a cute little Easter and Spring card Connie. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...