Wednesday, April 12, 2017

DSC#226 Basket Bunch


Hi. Boy, there were a lot of choices for this week's challenge, but since it's Easter time I thought I would use the Basket Bunch Bundle. What a fun set to work with. Those of you who follow me know how much I like making candy holders, so that's what I made this week.


I love repurposing containers. This happens to be a small chip dip container.  It was perfect for holding a bag of malted milk eggs!  Isn't this little bunny cute?

I stamped the grass onto a strip of Cucumber Crush cardstock, with the same color ink, and attached it to the container with Fast Fuse Adhesive. The rest of the images were stamped and colored in with a Blender Pen dabbed onto my ink pads and then cut out with my Big Shot and framelits.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Basket Bunch
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Jet Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Big Shot: Basket Builder Framelits Dies

I hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is so stickin' cute. Great idea! Thanks for joining us for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Connie...What a cute idea, I LOVE this!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta say! This is the best idea. Repurposing containers is so
    Ingenious! Plus that bunny! Blessings and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Happy Birthday

Hello! I've been wanting to make a card like this for a long time now. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm glad I finally made it...