Wednesday, April 26, 2017

DSC#228 Special Reason


Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of cards and decided to give it a shot. I love the window and I left plenty of room to hide my signature and a short note behind the front panel.

I've been neglecting my Special Reason stamp set and before you know it, it will be retired, so I decided to use it today.  I stamped the leaves and flowers and then cut them out with the coordinating Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. I love matching stamps and dies, it makes things so much easier. This card could be stepped up a bit, but you all know by now that I am a clean and simple girl, so it was just fine for me.  I really wish they were keeping this set, not only are the flowers pretty, but it has some nice sentiments too. Oh, well...they can't keep them all. ;)

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Special Reason
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Big Shot:  Stylish Stems Framelits

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this week's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love the window, Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...