Saturday, April 8, 2017

Easter Sampler

Hello!  As promised I am sharing my completed Easter Sampler.  For some reason this one did not come easy for me.  I knew I wanted to use the Basket Bunch stamp set and the coordinating Basket Builder Framelits Dies, but things were just not clicking. Finally though things came together and I finished it this morning.

Here it is unframed. It measures  8" x 8". I decided to use the grass on each of the squares and each one is sponged with Marina Mist ink to match the base layer. I used a blender pen and my ink pads to do all of the coloring.  Quite a few of the pieces are mounted with Dimensionals, although it's hard to tell from this photo.

Here it is framed.  I love this frame, it is a shadow box, but not as deep as your typical one. I was just thinking that I need to make something to hold all of the samplers I have made for this frame. That would be a fun project!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Basket Bunch
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip,
          Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Crumb
        Cake, Marina Mist
Big Shot: Basket Builder Framelits
Extras:  Blender Pen, Dimensionals

That's it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...